Plant-Passionate Living Online
Tuesday evenings, March 4th – July 29th
5 – 7pm Mountain Standard Time
Want to live a healthier lifestyle but don’t know where to begin?
Have you always wanted to learn about herbs but feel overwhelmed?
Erin’s most popular program is now offered online! This 20 week immersion with Erin will empower you to take charge of your health. You’ll learn easy and fun ways to incorporate plants into your daily life for greater health and happiness. A culmination of more than 25 years of working with plants, as an herbalist and ethnobotanist, this program is designed to make learning herbalism, botany, nutrition, wild foods, and much more easy, fun and accessible. In the process, you will experience greater health and vitality and deepen your relationship with the natural world. You will feel empowered and connected!
This program includes:
- Herbalism – In depth study of 20 medicinal plants and how to use them
- Backyard Medicine – exploration of the common medicine found right outside your door
- Wild Foods – learn how to identify and create delicious meals with some of the most common wild foods.
- Herbal Kitchen – learn the ancient art of healing with food and delicious and easy ways to incorporate health-supporting herbs into your daily meals.
- Medicine Making – learn easy and fun ways to make your own medicine right at home.
- Nutrition Made Easy – cut through the hype and learn ten steps to easy (and scrumptious!) healthy eating
- Earth Knowing – shift your perception and learn to see the patterns in nature and to read the landscape
- Right-Relationship/Wild Crafting as a Sacred Act – learn wild-crafting ethics, ways to live in true sustainability, and how this can lead to greater wellbeing.
- And much more!
What you get (a total value of over $2500):
Over 40 hours of live webinars with Erin (a $1100 value)
Live Question and Answer time with Erin
Access to the Private Plant-Passionate Living Facebook Group
Digital Plant-Passionate Living Booklet with all materials, including recipes (a $175 value)
Lifetime access to all webinars and materials (a $595 value)
Annual Center for Integrative Botanical Studies Membership (a $65 value)
Certificate of Completion
Plus FREE Bonus workshops when you register by February 20th:
What people are saying:
“Plant-Passionate Living really nurtured my sense of intuition, and also my entire relationship with the world/universe. From the very first minute of the first class, I was immersed in an environment of knowledge, respect and harmony. Can’t say enough good things about CIBS.” – Andrea B., Denver
“Plant-Passionate Living is extremely comprehensive and is sure to inspire you. Erin’s teaching style is relaxed and comfortable and allows you to absorb the information on all levels- physical, intellectual and spiritual. The manual is amazing and includes all of the pertinent information as well as recipes and cultural uses…If you ever wanted to learn about herbs then this is the class to take!” – Crystal Baldwin, Colorado
Or pay in six monthly payments of $149. Click here to register with our payment plan.
This program meets Tuesday evenings from 5pm to 7pm Mountain Standard Time March 4th to July 29th with a few weeks off during this time. Webinars can be accessed via phone, skype or online. All sessions are recorded, so you can watch and listen at your convenience. We will explore plants commonly found throughout North America and Europe, but the concepts and techniques covered are applicable anywhere in the world.
We know you’ll love this program. But if for any reason you decide it’s not for you within the first 30 days, we will give you a full refund.
March 04, 2014
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Registration is now closed for this event.